Customizing the look of my 71 (just a bit)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiki-Al said:
looking good mate, love the colour of that shopped bus you did! what is it? matt greyish blue or something?
Picture is matt grey but dont know if to do it in gloss?? :?

mate whats the 'sticker slapper' thing about? :)
I only ask because i actually work with hotwheels and thought i might be missing something!

Churz
Al

Tiki-Al said:
mate whats the 'sticker slapper' thing about? :)
I only ask because i actually work with hotwheels and thought i might be missing something!

Churz
Al
Just a random image!!

Dash is cool - not sure about the paint job you are proposing though.... But in the flesh, might look good (your van you do what you want as they say...) ;)

gninnam said:
Dash is cool - not sure about the paint job you are proposing though.... But in the flesh, might look good (your van you do what you want as they say...) ;)
Very open to other ideas on paint, so please feel free to send me pictures of custom bays :D

just my personal opinion but lose the stripes unless your planning to hit the strip.

Johnny said:
just my personal opinion but lose the stripes unless your planning to hit the strip.

I painted some stripes on the front of my bus as an experiment in making my bus look different... still don't know if I like them or not...

muntz70 said:
Johnny said:

I painted some stripes on the front of my bus as an experiment in making my bus look different... still don't know if I like them or not...
Put a picture on, lets see them please :D

sallyandsean said:
muntz70 said:
Johnny said:

Put a picture on, lets see them please :D

IMG_0059.jpg

8) think its a personal prefference on the stripes...i like them ...alot :mrgreen:

This weekend we have been painting inside the cab and have made a bench seat for the front to double up as a bed for my 4 year old son, I will post some pictures as soon as it is finished :D

Ok started today and made a bench seat from steel and welded it into place

IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

Then painted the dash but its going to need rubbing back and polishing

IMAG0023.jpg

Last thing, with an old bike exhaust we made a new tail pipe

IMAG0022.jpg

Lots of work for one weekend!!! :lol: :lol: :D

Love the bench seat - looks to be well made and thought out.

Also like the 'zorst - how does it sound 8)

gninnam said:
Love the bench seat - looks to be well made and thought out.

Also like the 'zorst - how does it sound 8)
Not too bad, alot better than I thought it would! :)

Latest posts