Customizing the look of my 71 (just a bit)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a great weekend at vanjambree and have decided to not put stripes on the van. The interia I built worked great so will get some pics on over the next few days! :D

Glad it worked out so well (wonder how much vinyl stripes would cost - if not to expensive you could try them on and see what you think??) ;)

I really like your van... It is really some fresh air in the scene! I think the "speed stripes " really suit the stance and Style of the van (I dont know the engine) :D I would try some vynil and maybe in another color
by the way, I also like the roof rack... Did you buy it Or made it yourself? I see you have the skills!

ibérico said:
I really like your van... It is really some fresh air in the scene! I think the "speed stripes " really suit the stance and Style of the van (I dont know the engine) :D I would try some vynil and maybe in another color
by the way, I also like the roof rack... Did you buy it Or made it yourself? I see you have the skills!
The roof rack came from a bloke I know called Craig (now he really has got skills in the metal department!). I thinks its just a standard off the shelf thing but cost me just some headlights as he needed them for the MOT (cheers Craig, lol).
Thanks ibérico for your kind words but dont really have any skills just seem to be able to fumble my way through :lol: :lol:

looking again im really liking what youve done the colour definitely grows on you and the wheel combo is excellent. 8)

top job

Latest posts