Cycling for Charity - Marie Curie

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clem

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry to be a pain :oops:

This weekend I'm doing the London - Surrey Prudential Ride 100, 100 miles from the Olympic Park, out to Surrey and then back to the Mall. I'm riding it for Marie Curie Cancer Care and have almost reached my fundraising target. If anyone feels moved to throw a quid or two into the 'hat' it would be much appreciated.

Most of the monies raised to date have been via the members of this forum and Ive been really grateful. Thank you to everyone whos donated so far :mrgreen:

I decided to do it after getting knocked off my bike last year and ending up with a dislocated shoulder, so it got me back riding again with a target in mind.

All the money raised will go to Marie Curie, Ive paid the event entry fee and cover all my own expenses for the event and weeeknd.

https://www.justgiving.com/Mike-Clements/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marriedblonde said:
Donation made, can I now trouble you for a valuation on poppy at some point please :) (I think thats called blackmail in some circles...)

J.

Thank you, and certainly! :D

Just a note to say a massive thank you to everyone who's donated! :mrgreen:

I did the ride on Sunday, in mad weather due to the tail end of Hurrican Bertha, Im not sure Ive been wetter on a bike before, as it wasnt really possible to be any wetter :lol: but it was warm so no real bother. No crashes, punctures or incidents for me, they reduced the course a bit for safety reasons to 86 miles, but I just about did 100 on the day with riding to and from my hotel for the start and at the end ;)

Ive raised just shy of £830, so pretty chuffed with that 8) Thanks again, I'll lock this now so we can talk about vans again! :msn4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts