D.A.T.C 18th-19th-20th July 2014 NOW SOLD OUT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

issit

Reaction score
D,A,T,C 18th-19th-20th July 2014

Thank you for Buying your Tickets we have NOW SOLD OUT ............

Well Dubsatthecastle is Back again for July 2014 8)

The theme for DATC 2014 fancy dress is Country and western theme.

As most of you will know by now, every year we have a fancy dress theme, more and more of you are joining in with our yearly themes.

Help make the show fun and get your costumes ready for the show in 2014.

http://www.dubsatthecastle.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Our New Website Goes Life 9pm Tonight and Tickets will be on sale ;)

I No its a bit early but we have been having emails asking when can we buy Tickets 8)

Again in 2014 The Earlybay VIP Club Camping will be in the same place ;)

Plus my offer stands to Any earlybay Guys who want to Marshall for a Free weekend Pm me

Check the Website out and let me no what you think ;)

Address
Caldicot Castle,
Monmouthshire,
NP26 4HU
Southwales

And again this year Dubs is a prebook show only once we sold out we sold out.....

Dubsathecastle is a Family Run show for familys to come enjoy the V Dub Vibe just come a Chillout
prices below
Online Event Ticket Sales
Dubs at the Castle 2014 at Caldicot Castle
Gate will Open 9am Friday Morning ,,,, But i will be letting any Earlybay forum Members the option to come stay a Day Early ;) @ No Extra charge ;)

3 Day event ticket including camping for one person "Van / Car and Tent" Access to the 3 days event including camping ( van/car and tent only) Children under 16 go free
£25.00 Per Adult

Caravan / Large motorhome" IF YOUR BRINGING ANY OF THESE ITS A extra £15.00

Day Price Saturday
Saturday Day Ticket Access to the event Children under 16 go free
£10.00 Per Adult

Sunday Day Ticket Access to the event on Sunday Children under 16 go free
£10.00 Per Adult

Dubs at the Castle VW show event Caldicot castle, Monmouthshire.

A family 3 day camping event with lots to do including, Trade stands, Children's entertainment, Live bands, Competitions, Discos, Show and Shine, Club Camping, Auctions, Trophy winners, and much more.

Site looks great mate - could do with some EarlyBay buses being featured I think rather than the 2 x blue splitty's you have used. :msn4:

Also have just ordered 2 x club camping tickets! 8)

Nothing like a bit of forward planning!

8) website not working for me at mo! ( prob getting rid of them splitties :lol: )

Bit early to start a vip camping thread methinks - but im in :msn4:

I spose I better go :roll:

Seeing as this is my favourite show :D and probabally the best show of the year :p AND we will get VIP camping up in that smashing little field, and this is possibly the best run show in terms of ,,, great entertainment,, lots to do,, brilliant proper castle,, loads of trade stands,, loads to eat ,, lots to drink,, lots of oily bits,, did I mention lots to drink :mrgreen: We get to have the barbies out and the campfires,, and I might even do pizzas on the barbie next year ( again ) ;) Lots of well sorted dunnies for after my pizzas :evil: Just a great show :p :p :p See you all there again next year gang,, YES !!!! All of you and more,, especially you Pete !! :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Did I mention it`s my favourite :mrgreen: :lol: ;) :lol: :shock: :mrgreen:

Well that's us ordered our tickets, Tracy, kids, and lets not forget Tytus our dog. This was a great show last year, i'm really looking forwards to going next year. Also looking forwards to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones too.

I know its a bit early to put your name down for the VIP camping methinks - but we're in :D

Now I love this show and it's really my favourite despite being miles from home. But I thinking about not going next year ...and I know I will miss you all like mad but last years show and shine was the worst ..... No sparky not losing out to hot rod (your van rocks by the way )
But the fact that our bus collected two deep scratches and a dent in the space of one day... On the top field due to us being crammed in like sardines.. :shock:

I know it's not all about the Sunday but I am having to really think about this as a factor at present...

Still got to get them sorted out. A job on the list once I am out hospital.

Not knocking any of the organisers as they are all great peeps and I love em to bits .. ;)

Will probably still attend but not show , but probably not the show and shine.

Still get the willies now..Just thinking about the whole thing.

PS don't let my misfortune put you off this IS the only show that's already in my Diary "

DATC probably the best show in the world" :mrgreen:

toffo24 said:
Now I love this show and it's really my favourite despite being miles from home. But I thinking about not going next year ...and I know I will miss you all like mad but last years show and shine was the worst ..... No sparky not losing out to hot rod (your van rocks by the way )
But the fact that our bus collected two deep scratches and a dent in the space of one day... On the top field due to us being crammed in like sardines.. :shock:

I know it's not all about the Sunday but I am having to really think about this as a factor at present...

Still got to get them sorted out. A job on the list once I am out hospital.

Not knocking any of the organisers as they are all great peeps and I love em to bits .. ;)

Will probably still attend but not show , but probably not the show and shine.

Still get the willies now..Just thinking about the whole thing.

PS don't let my misfortune put you off this IS the only show that's already in my Diary "

DATC probably the best show in the world" :mrgreen:

It was a shame about your van mate - dot know why but they was a bit packed in for some reason!

BUT - Dont even think about not going - or we will come and get you :msn4: 8)

Hey Bud sorry to her about this :( I didn't no , We always have a Great Number for Show'N'Shine in 2013 was 100 plus
We had over 120 Traders which Yes made S&S Smaller or apart with T4T5 on the Footy Field with the Rest on the Top Field,

Traders are at the Limit so we now no what we can hold, but I will be cutting back Next year,
Things I think about do Peeps want lots of the same traders ? do there want a Big Show'N'Shine ? Its hard to find a Happy medium ,

And Agree after this year things have been put into place2014 D,A,T,C ;)

Dave

StuF said:
Site looks great mate - could do with some EarlyBay buses being featured I think rather than the 2 x blue splitty's you have used. :msn4:

Also have just ordered 2 x club camping tickets! 8)

Nothing like a bit of forward planning!

Earlybay Added :mrgreen:

Tickets Selling Well and @ £50 For a Family to Go its Cheap Too ;)

The theme for DATC 2014 fancy dress is Country and western theme.

As most of you will know by now, every year we have a fancy dress theme, more and more of you are joining in with our yearly themes.

Help make the show fun and get your costumes ready for the show in 2014.

;)

Entertainment News 8)
Friday Night Band Rusty Shackle playing From 8.30pm
http://www.rustyshackle.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Playing Saturday Day and Saturday Evening Before our main Band is Mardigrass
http://mardigrass.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Playing 9.00pm Saturday Night is The Founding Fathers will add Details Soon ;)

Holy crap, I've only just seen this thread, I better get a move on and get the tickets sorted for this show. Me and mrs Panzer love this show, its definitely the best one of the year. I can't wait to meet up with the gang and I hope Tytus the dog makes an appearance as our puppies won't be going :(

Me and Mrs Panzer will definitely be up for some marshalling.

Looking forward to it already :D :D 8) 8) I'll bring some wood Simo :lol:

Latest posts