D.A.T.C 18th-19th-20th July 2014 NOW SOLD OUT

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tickets purchased, Harry Sally and the two hounds (Jemima & Rudy).

Hopefully not need a push this year, toured Cornwall twice and a trip to Europe no probs!! Back to work on Sunday evening though so will try and get down earlier.

Our favourite show and pleased that my rota allows us to come for third year in a row. VIP camping please if there's room again :)

This has got to be THE BEST SHOW in the calendar!

Having been without our bus for 18 months (long, horrible story) we're looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Any room in the secret EB camping enclave?

Bears Dad said:
This has got to be THE BEST SHOW in the calendar!

Having been without our bus for 18 months (long, horrible story) we're looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Any room in the secret EB camping enclave?

Always room for you guys ;)

New for 2014 our Drinks bar
After taking all your comments on board from our previous shows we are introducing the drinks bar to this year’s show event.
I can already hear you say but we have had a drinks bar previously at the show, and you would be right to think this, but the feedback was that the expense of the drinks at the show were too high, so this year we have hammered down the cost of buying a Lager, Beer or shot.
Not only do we keep the prices down on the entry to the show, nor charge for children under 16 years of age, or have any hidden extras once at the event, but we have also made it cheaper for you to buy your refreshments on the event field.
So how much is it I hear you ask?
Below is just a few of the drinks available and the price.
Carling. £2.00 Per Can
Strongbow. £2.00 Per Can
Pear Cider. £1.50 Per Bottle
Jack Daniels. £2.00 Per Shot
Vodka. £2.00 Per Shot
Wine. £2.50 Small Bottle
Shuda shots. £1.00 Per Tube
Can of coke. £1.00 Per Can
JD and Coke. £2.50 Per shot/can
Vodka and Coke. £2.50 Per shot/can
We are always striving to bring you the best deals possible, and to make your time with us a memorable one.
We support sensible drinking
So please remember to drink sensibly when consuming alcohol, as this show has and always will be, a family orientated event.
The Event Team. ;)

Latest posts