Daisy - my 1972 Dormobile Crossover - post "bling"

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riffard

Reaction score
First sent piccies of my bus in February last year. She was in great shape then, but very stock. Now, over time, partial respray, lowered 3 in on drop spindles and down a notch at the back. New Empi 5 spokes from Midland Wheels and she looks the dogs danglies. Just had to share!

Before and after pictures on this link:
http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s221/Riffard/

p.s. does anyone have an early bay indicator switch I could buy? Theyre as rare as rocking horse poo

I hope you dont mind me doing this.
Looks good, i love the colour.

SamAdambirthdayFeb2007037.jpg

SamAdambirthdayFeb2007038.jpg

SamAdambirthdayFeb2007039.jpg

SamAdambirthdayFeb2007040.jpg

100_0390.jpg

100_0388.jpg

100_0387.jpg

how does your bed go up mate? that cusion above the cooler us not meant to be there so curious how it goes together, looks like some sort of full width bed.
any pics of it put together???

I'll post a piccy or two soon when I can find my camera :?

But basically, table goes up, bed goes on top of table and then slide bed full width to the right to get additional cushion in on left. Full width bed!

I still prefer the rock n rolls though

Riffard said:
I'll post a piccy or two soon when I can find my camera :?

But basically, table goes up, bed goes on top of table and then slide bed full width to the right to get additional cushion in on left. Full width bed!

I still prefer the rock n rolls though

Just bought a 72 Dormobile myself & was thinking of making something similar to widen the bed. What do you support the additional cushion with so it's at the right height?

I have to agree, I miss my full width R & R bed in my old Westy :cry: .

Yes...although I aint no fan of the bed arrangement< to be honest. Im 6ft 3 and its a real ball ache getting in and our of it. That said, I love the stove arrangement and the wardrobe, gives lots of living space :)