Declare your vanfest purchases!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
always washed down with cider! within an hour of arriving me and me lady had set the club camping stuff up, set our van up and had a mint feast and a large plastic glass of Thatchers medium! :D surely it was heaven not vanfest! :lol:

:D gotta love that sugar rush! :D
we too had a similar beginning to Vanfest but it also included a good rummage around the swap meet stalls for bargains. Chris can't resist a bargain :lol:

easy said:
always washed down with cider! within an hour of arriving me and me lady had set the club camping stuff up, set our van up and had a mint feast and a large plastic glass of Thatchers medium! :D surely it was heaven not vanfest! :lol:

Nice to know you're keeping things as they should be!

Mmmmmmm, cider!
Mmmmmmm, icecream!

;)

i only had half an ice cream, the minky ate most of it but said it "melted" on the way to me... yeah right! :shock:

I got my self a side window for the sliding door, a new seal for the window, some inner door handles and some of that 3x sheets of bmw carpet for £10 bargin then i did this

Insidecarpet.jpg

rearsidecarpet.jpg

frontsidecarpet.jpg

But need more for the roof, bloody loved vanfest even better in a van always owned a bug before 8)

nice carpeting dood, shows always are great in a bus! 8)

Latest posts