Declare your vanfest purchases!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
artwork for lounge wall £109 indictor seals £8 second hand front grill£25 2 tee shirts £20 beer bat kite best thing was free my little lad got drum stick from the commitments now he wants a drumkit

Got myself some new door mirrors and fitted them sunday morning . Good job too asi got lost on way home and had to do ALOT of late lane swapping :shock: . oh and a cool MOON eyes sticker off Tim at RHR 8)

Hello all! was hoping to be sensible and buy a few bits and pieces and ended up with :eek:

Front panel
Front windscreen seal
Sliding door repair panel
Rear corner panel
Heat riser tube blanks
Inlet manifold gaskets
Radar alloys
Avis adjusters
Air chisel set

Also awaiting 34ict's to be delivered,

Oh i forgot the sticker £3 :lol: i darent add the rest up, surprised the other half is still talking to me, gonna be a busy winter and think i'll have to turn the heating off to save money :lol: Bus was really slow up the hills on the way back :lol:

Didnt go this year (working) but still managed to get my mate to pick up some bits

Towbar (hope it fits)
2 NOS Wegu chevron mud flaps. (got the set now so will think about fitting them soon)

a new set of door rubbers from status
pair of those recliners from JK
gas regulator
one scabby burger from those vendors for £3.30 - never again!!
engine seal

er lager

i spent far to much, but got some good bargains :D
full size r&r with boards brand new £150
3 bow roofrack£90
foam & curtains£35
empi muffler£35
thank you to everyone, i had a cracking weekend :D baj

I only got a new starting motor................oh and they threw in a set of rocker gaskets for free :lol: oh and Westy mag

Then kids had:
1 x yellow football on flexi '80s key chain thingy
1 x red football on flexi '80s key chain thingy
1 x 4x4 toy as won on the 'fish a duck' game
various tat to keep them happy......

Bumped into Protech who lost my order from 2months ago, but did appologise and are delivering it this week.

numerous goes on dome bouncy castle (me not kids :lol: )

CB

inner n/s inner sill
n/s complete front arch
o/s complete front arch
n/s front arch tub (the one i nearly scrapped my van over)
o/s front arch tub

and a chat with the nice man from schof's who's gona make me the cab floor for my van.

great show (even tho i only got to spend three hours there)

had a wonder over to have a look at all your vans on sat arvo and was well impressed dubber daz, monkey spinner and the awsome single cab were fantastic.

Only bought a couple of things. 8)

Lower dash
Large suitcase
Stainless front grill

Also picked up my new full length roof rack, powder coated blue. :D

crappy food :([/quote]

Couldnt agree more... total lard ass food :( Curry was good though :lol: and the cans of beer £3 each ........ouch :eek:

got a fair few bits and spent more than Id dare tell the missus,met up with Nellybus (Neil) got a removable rear valence,two mirrors,door seals and both track covers.Also from stands got a brake reservoir bottle,o/s/f door quarter glass,plugs/points/cap/condensor/leads (drove much better on the way home after fitting that lot) some bulbs,tailgate badge,window winder handle,rear wheel cylinders.Some other stuff I can't remember.

I'm surprised I made it there myself needing all that stuff!

£290 worth of various rubber seals for the Westy :shock:

Should be nice and watertight for the Winter now though! :)

Could have spent a whole lot more if I had been there for the whole weekend! :lol:

Why do we get so excited about new rubbers :shock: ? :lol: I just put new indicator seals on at Vanfest and loved it :shock: must be something they put in the rubber, or the feeling of something actually being new and watertight on you van. :lol: :wink:

emerald said:
slammedkustom said:
minkytastic spent £££££! :shock:
:

:lol:

what did she buy?

I only bought a few things Slammedkustom is exaggerating :D
A easter island head candle, 2 tiki/hawaiian metal signs. Oh and I bought some lovely strawberries and ice creams. It was a bit of a mission though as had to get the ice cream to Chris before it melted :lol:

Minkytastic said:
emerald said:
slammedkustom said:
minkytastic spent £££££! :shock:
:

:lol:

what did she buy?

I only bought a few things Slammedkustom is exaggerating :D
A easter island head candle, 2 tiki/hawaiian metal signs. Oh and I bought some lovely strawberries and ice creams. It was a bit of a mission though as had to get the ice cream to Chris before it melted :lol:

i had 4 mint feasts in 2 days :oops:

Latest posts