• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Deluxe front bumper trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobus

Reaction score
Complete with rubber inserts
50pounds + freight about 8 pounds from sunny Australia
Also I have several bumper steps, left and right. I hear the UK ones have suffered from salty roads.

I can take the trims off and post them separate, or the complete bumper centre if you wish.
Same goes for the steps, I've got some other steps in the shed as well. In similar condition, rock solid with a little surface rust where they have been scratched.
This one will polish up sweet.

deluxebumper006.jpg

deluxebumper005.jpg

deluxebumper004.jpg

deluxebumper001.jpg

deluxebumper.jpg

It looks like the trims are sold, steps still availabel though.

I better get busy and find some more, and I am looking for some rear ones as well.
David

No sorry, I don't have any over riders for sale. There are often some on thesamba.com although they are the big U.S. style. The ones I've got on my bus were Australian only and are smaller. I've only ever seen one set for sale after I found mine, so I think they are super rare. I haven't fitted my front ones yet but this is the rear.
lightshowsept21004.jpg

Ironically, that's EXACTLY the type I'm looking for. Here are my fronts...
stuff006.jpg

If you ever come across any, front or back (although I'm guessing they're the same), please let me know.

Cheers
Shane

That is a nice bus. the rear ones are both the same but the front ones have a bias so they are right and left sided.
Those look like They are the Australian size or maybe it is just the angle.

lobus said:
That is a nice bus. the rear ones are both the same but the front ones have a bias so they are right and left sided.
Those look like They are the Australian size or maybe it is just the angle.

I've never seen another pair before that pic of your bus.

Hey shane, who did your bra on the front of your van? 8)

Latest posts