• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

deluxe rear folding three seater for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flynster

Reaction score
taken from me 71 deluxe in real good nick , folding three seater seat ..i have no ideas what to ask for it ....not gonna take the p**s cause i think its very rude too...so make me a decent offer and we`ll take it from there.
postmans bag is too small to deliver so either pick it up from me in ipswich or i can take to sandown
cheers dudes and dudettes
stuffforsaleatvolksworld017.jpg
[/img]

Ooh if only they where for a right hand drive i'de be nocking on your door rightabout ....now :cry:

did think of ya buddy....might have some stuff of interest to ya at the autojumble if you can make it dude :wink:

hads i do have the rear seat but may be getting some z hinges off dd frost so i can convert it into a bed ....not quite sure of the route i`m gonna take at the mo...may get a r nr bed at sandown if i can find me a bargain then it may become available...will keep ya posted fella 8)

Latest posts