• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DEPOSIT TAKEN 1971 Pop Top Westy Cali Desert Import.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine imports

Reaction score
[photobucket]
IMG_1525.jpg
[/photobucket]
[photobucket]
IMG_1524.jpg
[/photobucket]
[photobucket]
IMG_1528.jpg
[/photobucket]
[photobucket]
IMG_1530.jpg
[/photobucket]
[photobucket]
IMG_1531.jpg
[/photobucket]
[photobucket]
IMG_1535.jpg
[/photobucket]
[photobucket]
IMG_1538.jpg
[/photobucket]
[photobucket]
IMG_1541.jpg
[/photobucket]

1971 Westfalia Pop Top Campervan

This camper is a great solid rust free project that needs bringing back to life. Imported from the California Desert.

The westfalia interior includes the rock n roll bed, wardrobe, ice box/sink unit and the buddy seat. The wardrobe is not currently fitted but comes with the camper. The interior will need reupholstering and some love etc.

It has a 1600cc engine. Would be great for someone to tinker with. Condition Unknown

The camper is super solid and has shiny original paint in all the wheel wells! Original Belly Pans. There are a few holes in the battery tray, but that is just from the acid over the years. Has no welding and needs no welding. These solid rust free westys are getting harder and harder to find.

A very good candidate for a complete restoration or a rat bus kept on the road as is! I have more westy parts available in stock i.e. front cot, westy stool, mosquito net and original upholstery, which I could throw in to sweeten the deal.

It is a great starting point for someone who wants to restore this camper back to life and get back on the road! See website for more pictures.

I have other buses on the way over from USA. Im in Sheringham, so please call if you would like to view.

Call Simon for more info. www dot sunshineimports dot co dot uk or email me [email protected]

£6950

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts