desperate for winter storage for my bus in Lincolnshire

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAYO1608

Reaction score
Just lost my garage so now my poor bus is out in the cold and wet. Looking for a garage/workshop/lock up , either a share or on my own. Im 10 mile south of lincoln but would consider anywhere.

Thanks in advance Mayo

Hmmm. Let me ask about for you. Might be able to sort something out for you in Woodhall Spa.

Anyone know how practical or affordable sharing a unit between a few people is? I'm in Lincoln and wouldnt mind somewhere bigger.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Aspro-be great if you could mate, woodhall would be ideal as I drive through there everyday for work.

67 westy/Pete -I'll have a look round and see what kind of large units are available and how much they cost

Cheers Mayo

some cheapish units in bassingham at the mo.£325 pcm think they were 1000sqft up with hodgson elkington i think.

4 of you might make it viable?

strongy said:
some cheapish units in bassingham at the mo.£325 pcm think they were 1000sqft up with hodgson elkington i think.

4 of you might make it viable?

Good spot, with 4 it would be the top end of what I'd want to pay but it's doable. Do you know if there are any other rates/bills or insurances needed with these?

Anyone fancy it?

http://www.hodelk.com/commercial/commercial-property.asp?ref=CP8042&I=&O=&R=&B=&D=&P=&M=&H=&T=&town=Lincoln&offset=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i had a look a few weeks ago.i was told theres no svs charges on them when i asked.

no rates as its under the limit,not a clue about insurance.prob worth giving them a bell and try and talk to the owner.the EA dident seem to know much :roll:

there are also some cheap units of exchange road,someone told me there dirt cheap,like £100 a month :shock: if you turned on to exchange rd there is a small close on the left and then a bank of units i think matrix network svs are down there if you wanted to find it on google maps

Nice one, might have to have a drive by on Saturday :msn4:

You thinking of moving units then?

i was but going to stick with my place i think.had a look at bassingham cos there round the corner but there a bit out the way to be running a buisnes from.

the ones of exchange rd arent pretty but if its just for storage and tinkering they would fine,if you can get 2 busses in id even be tempted to go halfs for £50 each cant see it tho seems to cheap,ive txt the lad that has one to find out some info.

Thanks for the info mate. I'll have a look at the bassingham ones at the weekend as I'm only about 3 mile away in Navenby

Latest posts