Detling Show back for 2008

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

Reaction score
Just seen this on Volkszone - nothing to do with me, just passing it on:

"Buglovin - Detling Revival. An aircooled VW show has been booked for the Kent County Showground at Detling replacing the sorely missed show that finished at the turn of 2000. It will be in late Spring on the 16-18th May and will be a full weekend show. There will be more details to follow, but we are interested in your views as to what is missing from the Show Scene in the UK, or what you would like to see included in the Detling Revival."

Hope it's a success, this was always a great show. The link to the original post is here:

http://www.volkszone.co.uk/VZi/showthread.php?t=403707

I love Detling! It's a good swapmeet, good show, and it's local. Fantastic. :)

Well i've got no excuse to not attend this one. If the van breaks its still only a 10min walk. :lol:

Not happy! Detling was the first VW show I went to ten years ago, missed it as it is so close to home... but I know I'll be in the depths of Wales that weekend. Oh well!

Good to see you posting Taffy but get positive about that van, it's fine!

taffy said:
Well i've got no excuse to not attend this one. If the van breaks its still only a 10min walk. :lol:

you need a good mechanic on it mate :wink:

Latest posts