devon interior help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Van
Van Type
Devon
Ok so some serious brain picking time I'm restoring and refitting a caravette interior in my bay. Side unit housed cooker, tap, and hand pump, pictures for reference my question is where did the water tank for the hand pump go, or was it somehow attached to the water tanks below the easicool unit. I have scoured the net and also loads of old books but am still baffled. If anyone has an original set up please contact me before I go insane lol DSCF0460.jpg pumptap.jpg tap.jpg 1670146763416.png

Last edited:

W1K1

Reaction score
Year of Van
Van Type
Westfalia camper
interesting interior setup, the Samba has a couple of manuals, they don't seem to give a ton of details though

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/archives/manuals/71devoncaravette.php

Journey

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok so some serious brain picking time I'm restoring and refitting a caravette interior in my bay. Side unit housed cooker, tap, and hand pump, pictures for reference my question is where did the water tank for the hand pump go, or was it somehow attached to the water tanks below the easicool unit. I have scoured the net and also loads of old books but am still baffled. If anyone has an original set up please contact me before I go insane lol
Hey, did you get this figured out? Interesting interior setup indeed.