do many of ye actually camp in yer early bays?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camp both at shows and family camps Trailer normally full loaded just in case want to jump off the world for a weekend After all its what they was built for

We bought the bus to camp in and have been all over Europe in him

Here is a pic from Gerona in Spain last summer

Another one of us parked up for the night at an Aire in France

Another campsite somewhere near Italy

Last one of us @Peaches in southern France

This year will be Spa, Germany and several UK shows!

Planned trips to Scotland, Belgium, Wales and various VW shows throughout this year for me, amongst no doubt other unplanned spur of the moment trips out/ weekends away.

Think StuF has a photo of my bus in full camping mode somewhere amidst his vast photo collection. Not a pretty sight for what is normally a tidy bus :lol:

--------------------------------------Own a Bay?....... Feel the love!

Foz said:
Planned trips to Scotland, Belgium, Wales and various VW shows throughout this year for me, amongst no doubt other unplanned spur of the moment trips out/ weekends away.

Think StuF has a photo of my bus in full camping mode somewhere amidst his vast photo collection. Not a pretty sight for what is normally a tidy bus :lol:

Here you go buddy - just proves you do use and abuse it! Even though it looks stunning after about 10 mins tidying
Oh and the dogs does sleep in there too!

Respect 8)

StuF said:
Foz said:

Here you go buddy - just proves you do use and abuse it! Even though it looks stunning after about 10 mins tidying
Oh and the dogs does sleep in there too!

Respect 8)

Thats a cracking pic, after seeing your bus Foz at VoWo was thinking 'but is it used or just polished and shown'
Good to see you can do both, just dont show my missus, cos my excuse for keeping it ratty is that we will use it more than a mint bus :msn4:

how's this for camping in the earliest bay ever? :p

William_Gordon_Stables.jpg

no, it's not me................. :D

This years Stanford hall will see the first camping trip ever for my son Jonah, we are very excited for him and hope he likes it.

e9y2ubam.jpg

*Sam* said:
This years Stanford hall will see the first camping trip ever for my son Jonah, we are very excited for him and hope he likes it.

e9y2ubam.jpg

start em young :D

Latest posts