do many of ye actually camp in yer early bays?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back tonight from a 3 Day trip in mine, but your right apart from shows you don't see may earlies camping. :(

Yep all the time. Did 6 weeks around France and Italy last summer...was fantastic!

All the time here too...love it! :D

certainly do - I don't go to shows, no particular reason just use it more for weekends away and the odd weeks camping - though most of the time it's doubles as my own private living room in the garage where I can escape! Most of my posts on this forum come from inside my van :)

2AD2FB55-2911-419A-8FF0-87FC7976EDA5-4435-000004C6F6DFA03B_zpsd14dab02.jpg.html

Camped in my bus at numerous shows around the country and abroad this year, loved every minute of it....Busfest is next! 8)

Yep whenever we can we camp - especially this weekend at BusFest!

Oh yes, thankfully the weather has been kind this summer and its going to bummer when its over :( Part of the fun of owning is working out where all your gear can go and remembering all the knick knacks that make camping a joy.

When shes off the road will give me time to do the thousands of jobs that need to be done of which I probably get two done :roll:

Lee

I would if I could!!! :( :(
Just got back from a week away in the eriba caravan!! :D
Was a retired couple next to us in their late bay, does that count??

Yeh baby, every weekend it's dry. Had 2 weeks away last month and if we can't go camping we hit the beach in her for a sur and a picnicf...it's been a cracking year so far, we've camped in her almost every weekend :)

IMG_4676.jpg

Try and get away as much as we can, just back from Croyde and have 2 weeks off soon, no plans just go were the sun is.

Yep as often as possible 12 weekends this year so far, including a night on the drive with the grand kids

Latest posts