does anyone sell a twin exist exhaust for bays?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samgopsill

Reaction score
i want a twin exit exhaust (my bus valance has been cut a la splitscreen valance) but i'm going low so want it to sit no lower on not much lower than the engine bar. does one exist?

samgopsill said:
i want a twin exit exhaust (my bus valance has been cut a la splitscreen valance) but i'm going low so want it to sit no lower on not much lower than the engine bar. does one exist?

A beetle exhaust it twin exit and no lower than stock, also flows a bit better apparently.
Can get a variety to tips too if you want it to sound a little more sporty.

I have a bettle exhaust on my 69 bay. It's running a 1776cc & had no issues but you will need to get rid of the pea shooter exhaust if not a standard 1600cc.

cheers, mine is (or will be) a 1904cc (currently being built by Stefan at Aircooled Engineering)

i'll take a look at J-pipes and uprated beetle back boxes then thanks

pretty sure vintagespeed do one

http://www.vintagespeed.com.tw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I've got a Beetle exhaust with two bus tailpipes - seems to work pretty well, and ground clearance is as good as a stock exhaust...

DSC_2865.jpg

You could try:

https://www.vwheritage.com/shop/AC251813/vintage-speed-sports-exhaust-system-t1-1956-79-1-2-1-6cc/?crumbStartPage=1&crumbStartRow=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It may fit!

There's a thread in the forsale/wanted about a vintage speed exhaust, one of the replies was from a guy with a bug VS exhaust for sale..

Alex, looks good, can you get the "superflow" version though as theres anchance my motor may run over 125bhp :)

samgopsill said:
Alex, looks good, can you get the "superflow" version though as theres anchance my motor may run over 125bhp :)

Yes

AC251832

We have only just set them up, we have placed an order for two, last month, they wont be here till the end of august or so. (no confirmed date yet).

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Alex

Latest posts