Dont you just hate it

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clyde

Reaction score
Having a look around Zavvi the other day and the bloke had a great CD on. Asked him what it was and had a little chat while buying my other cds. Thought i would get the cd that was playing on line as Zavvi wanted £16.99.
Any way you can see whats coming cant you.
Ive forgot the name of the artist so went back to Zavvi and the fella wasnt in but the sales guy said he thought it was Richard Hawley (it isnt)
So ive got a distant image in my mind. It was a black and white cover with a bloke walking with a guitar. It had one of those stickers with reviews on it and the one i remember was by Van Morrison saying how good this bloke is.

Ive spent ages looking at cd art work on Amazon, and im going mad........................

Next time ill buy the bloody thing for £16.99 (or at least write down the artist) :roll: :cry:

It's a long shot.....

FrankTurner-LoveIreAndSong.jpg

....doesn't exactly match your description

the councillor said:
clyde said:
Van Morrison saying how good this bloke is.
*runs the other way*

:wink:

You would be suprised i think...............by the mystery album and by Van the Mans back cataloge. Its good pub music and women love it. Im not really what you would call a van the man fan but ive got his gratest hits album (Baby Please Dont Go, Gloria, Bright Side Of The Road or Brown Eyed Girl) and Poetic Champions Compose which is a cracking album.

The mystery album is not exactly Van Morrison type music, rather Van was commenting on his Voice/Guitar skills.

Nice try 360 but affraid not.

http://www.zavvi.co.uk/images/881/881222_CD_L_F.JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Is that Brian Eno ????
Heard hes getting back with Roxy for a tour :shock: should be good :wink:

Latest posts