• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Doors, Seals, Lights and other bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nugsy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Microbus
Bought a load of bits when doing my crossover, lost it in a fire, now got a 71 US import so lots of bits no longer needed.

All prices don’t include postage, collection welcome

First up a pair of genuine VW cab doors, primer is faded in places and one looks like it had a window rubber glued in but that’s as far as it got. Bought them off Cpt Scarlett
http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=26660" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I paid £450 for the pair and looking to get my money back Sold
SAM_0384.jpg

SAM_0383.jpg

Set of 3 VDO clock from an Audi V6 no senders £40 - Sold

DSC_0120.jpg

Mercedes run flat spare wheel, with holes bored out to M14 5x112 £10 Pending

DSC_0119.jpg

Rock n Roll bed hinges, I also have the mdf but its battered and the cushions if you want them £30 Sold

DSC_0118.jpg

Crossover front bumper irons (not sure if they are the same as earlies) £25

DSC_0116.jpg

Bumper ends, couple of rust holes but repairable £30 the pair rubbers say £5 extra OG but damaged

DSC_0113.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

Dash top vents, rusty but will clean up paint stripped of by fire £10

SAM_0388.jpg

Crossover or late bay rear side panels £5 each any good, material peeling away but svaes making new ones

SAM_0382.jpg

Early RHD dash parts, top and two fronts one uncut, just after my money back again £40 the lot Sold

SAM_0379.jpg

Early bay grill, slight split in it but useable, heavily painted £15

Crossover rear light lenses not original £10 the pair

Complete standard window seal kit bought from C&C (VEWEB) but never fitted (windscreen, rear window, 4 sides) £80 Sold

VW RHD Cab door seal £20

Original walkthrough rubber mat £10

Westy Cab Hammock bars but no clips £50

Rover P6 wheel trims bought on a whim £15 will try to get some pics but you can google them

Any reasonable offer considered or if prices to high make me an offer as I’m not here to rip anyone off

thanks

mattyd72 said:
Engine seal please :) :) :)

PM me your payment details inc postage cost if poss

Matt

Pm'd you my details, thanks for the interest, Karl

franchman said:
hi would you take 350 for the doors.and i would pick up .
Nah sorry, thats to low, granted they come with a poor quality window/door rubbers but VW original doors with the horrible swage line are £250 each from JK and other places

thanks

hi mate how much for the crossover bumper irons posted??
cheers
Andy

Im only down the road J3 of the M6, I'd wanna box em so they dont get broke so would be around £2-3 i guess

thanks
Karl

sold items removed

Also got a Black leather Saab 9-5 full interior inc back seats and door cards. Front seats have little 4-5 inch tv's in the head rest.
Looking for £150 collected, will get pics sorted

Early RHD dash parts, top and two fronts one uncut, just after my money back again £40 the lot
I would like to take the dash parts off you if possible? i am in the north east is there any way you could organise delivery up to me? can you give me a total cost.
cheers Glenn

Latest posts