• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***Dormobile ‘Big D’ badge Wanted***

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikki James

Reaction score
Comes in acrylic black, silver and white, locates on the rear hatch/tailgate (left hand side), got one you want to sell???
Looks very similar to the image below....

Cheers

Rikki.

Dormobile.jpg

Rikki, Dormobile do repros which are OK quality though not quite the same size and have their phone no where it should say "Folkestone" bottom left -

http://www.dormobile.co.uk/pdfs/VWpartsUKEU.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got hold of a pukka NOS one a few years back from an ex employee of Martin Walter. I also have one of the repros - have taken a few pics (also a few other interesting super rare Dormy bits that I have collected over the last 8 years). Repro one on the left in the first 2 pics.

(How anoraky was that?!! :lol: )

If Dormobile are out of stock, give me a shout and I will sell you my repro if that's any use to you.

Cheers

Andy

Sold!! Interestingly I have 2 of the smaller badges, wasn't sure what they were for as I've never seen them on a bus (late bay possibly?)??? I thought they were for a bedford/Landrover or whatever? Please can you give me a buzz on 07802 884 583. Thanks a mill. Rikki ;-)

Latest posts