Dormobile headliner pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinhall

Reaction score
Hi all,

My dormobile has had the headlining removed and replaced with lovely blue textured carpet! :roll: It is also only on the roof section leaving all the pillars and window surrounds bare metal whereas I have been told these are normally covered in the headliner material. The roof seems to have a ply boarding with the material stuck to this. Is this how the original was fitted on a dormobile? Has any one got any pictures of the original headliner in a dormobile so I can see what it looked like and how it fitted?

Cheers in advance,
Kevin

kevinhall said:
Hi all,

My dormobile has had the headlining removed and replaced with lovely blue textured carpet! :roll: It is also only on the roof section leaving all the pillars and window surrounds bare metal whereas I have been told these are normally covered in the headliner material. The roof seems to have a ply boarding with the material stuck to this. Is this how the original was fitted on a dormobile? Has any one got any pictures of the original headliner in a dormobile so I can see what it looked like and how it fitted?

Cheers in advance,
Kevin

will sort some out when I get in tonight mate,but it simply is a short headliner above the cab,the rest of the bus was lined with white plastic coated & textured hard board.

Hi Kevin,
hope these help.Some pics from the resto. I don't have any of the rear as it was 'altered' before I got pics..... pics show how its attached behind the trim piece....
100_2883-1.jpg

DSCN0593-1.jpg

DSCN0598-1.jpg

Latest posts