Doromible rear seat belt help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montypsx

Reaction score
Hi all can anybody shed any light on how to fit rear seat belts in the back of my Doromible for the grandkids and which ones did you use. Pics would be brill as I can't get it in my head how you can fit them with having a 3/4 Rock un roll bed fitted
Thanks in advance

I haven’t any pics but you should be able to fit a 3 point next to the window and a lap belt next to the coolbox using the original mount holes which will be there 👍

Excuse the grotty interior, came out immediately but does show the position of the belts. Lap belt in the 'middle' seat into two mounts on the firewall. 3 point on the side one, 1 mounting point on the firewall, one on the wheel arch, and one higher one on the side panel.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info guys and sorry for the late replies it all makes sense now I dint think you could have a 2 3 point seat belts.

Do I need special belts or will any 3 point do. Thanks in advance

Any will do, but if you go for a self retracting one make sure check it's mounting angle is right or it won't recoil.
You can get a steel bracket which bolts in and then raises the shoulder mounting fixing, but if it's for car seats the existing mount will be fine.

Latest posts