Dropped/Standard Spindles & Red9 Q **Wishbone Kit**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone give some feedback to what your vans drive like now? and also what happens if you have wide 5? i read that you get adapters, but i dont get how all in is £1850? i thought youd be looking at 1600 plus about 900 for the disc brakes?

gorr2000 said:
can anyone give some feedback to what your vans drive like now? and also what happens if you have wide 5? i read that you get adapters, but i dont get how all in is £1850? i thought youd be looking at 1600 plus about 900 for the disc brakes?

Hi Mate cant give you any feedback as im still waiting for mine, all built up with no steering rack, hopefully update soon. As far as price goes i did a deal with Simon back in December before the VAT increase and I did get a considerably good deal 8) getting wishbone kit, brake discs, wide 5 adaptors and having it fitted, a bit more than £1850 but not a lot......

Just

Ive got the wishbone kit fitted to my crossover, and its excellent after going through three 2nd hand steering boxes in six years it was a great upgrade.
Had a small prob with the 1st universal coupling but Simon sorted it out straight away - great guy to deal with

I would recommend it to anyone

Please remember that early bayers also receive 10% discount with red9. This fantastic is over the entire red9 product range.
Please ask Simon for the discount at point of order 8)

creationblue said:
Hi Mate cant give you any feedback as im still waiting for mine, all built up with no steering rack, hopefully update soon. As far as price goes i did a deal with Simon back in December before the VAT increase and I did get a considerably good deal 8) getting wishbone kit, brake discs, wide 5 adaptors and having it fitted, a bit more than £1850 but not a lot......

Just

so are these late bay discs/calipers, made to fit early pattern? (sorry for being thick)

Had all the Red 9 front and rear kit fitted to mine in February.Simon is a top guy and can honestly say the difference from going from just dropped spindles on the original beam down to the rack and pinion steering and coil overs is quality.Anybody need convincing my van will be up at Lincoln next weekend if you wanna peek underneath.

Latest posts