• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DSRs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anybody know a good place to get these bad boys from?

DSRsVanfest06.jpg

I have lost my contact, so don`t know any good reliable places. 8)

Dude.

I have actually been looking myself this afternoon for a set of these rims but not had much look :cry:

Keep me updated, I will do the same 8) :lol:

wheels dont you just love them, this site has a list of all round things cool to the vw world!!! (my precious) :twisted:

click on wheel guide and marvel

http://www.terovirta.com/volks/Frame.html

Cheers chaps, I have tried to contact the dersteinerrad people but their website doesn`t seem to be working and the contact page is a bit dodgy. I know that they may be about £1500 but well worth it for the rudest in town! :wink:

Good luck getting hold of either of them, I've been trying for months for a mate of mine and they have never sent a reply...
Can't want to sell too many wheels! :?

Looks like its gonna take a looooooooooooooooonnnnggggg time!! :lol:

i have contact details at work for supplier in states who makes these babys so i will try to remember it for you tomorrow... or phone me in day and i give you details then . 07791 502716
regards spike

Nice one spike,

Let me know when you get them details. There is no rush as I have to check on price etc first, cos they don`t come cheap! :shock:

hi again
i have spoken to the manufacturer in the states and at the moment there is a back log of about 30 + sets on order so they wont be here quick . but they are available to order they would come in at about £750 a set of 4 with all nuts and valves just needing tyres .
hope this helps . the manufacturer said i'm the only person wishing to supply these wheels in england so we are trying to get them here for feb time . they come in 15" only wide 5 fitment only .
keep my number 07791 502716 and i'll sort it out for you when your ready
regards spike house of dub :D :D

Nice one Spike! will get saving them pennies! I do hopeSanta drops me off a bundle of cash!!!! 8)

Latest posts