Dubfeeeze pics

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark6455

Reaction score
A few pics from Dubfeeeze
setting up camp
ede15051.jpg

e53f8e9f.jpg

The heat is on

938cafbe.jpg

0c2e1b1d.jpg

My baby
8652d1bb.jpg

a6b95a0e.jpg

1b8228be.jpg

7711c2ae.jpg

5ad6beee.jpg

7417416a.jpg

32b83d8f.jpg

76c73ee9.jpg

4f425e51.jpg

Not the best but a pics a pic

Mark

creationblue said:
That was hardcore camping! Nice Viking fella had one myself it's a great layout

Just

Thanks just yeah it's great to stand up and stretch in the morning
Plus plenty of room to stash crap when parked up

Mark

Nice dude,

I'll be there next year! In fact i'll be there October 8)

I notice nobody took a photo of the LVWC stand with the Mondeo parked on front :shock:

Yeah
who's was the mondeo?

you gonna be ready for dubs at the castle mate it's £20 for the weekend a bargain

When is it?

I'm looking to get it on the road end of March'ish, Bus types is the target then hopefully get it painted after that and would like it at camper jam finished (body at least)

20th july to 23rd

people started to pile all the rubbish up by the mondeo must have thought it was a skip :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE the wheels; ive been baking them in the spare room next to the radiator since i got them home so should be ok

Mark6455 said:
20th july to 23rd

people started to pile all the rubbish up by the mondeo must have thought it was a skip :lol: :lol: :lol:

RE the wheels; ive been baking them in the spare room next to the radiator since i got them home so should be ok

Fingers crossed, I was talking to a guy on the T2 owners club stand yesterday who had a set of steelies powder coated and they chipped them twice putting tyres on.

Mondeo thing was a bit cheeky, but he's new to the whole VW thing and doesnt realise yet :lol: it was actually his first VW show and I had to talk him into going :shock:

his bus was suppose to arrive tonight but the transporter broke down..

89Rallye said:
Mark6455 said:
20th july to 23rd

Fingers crossed, I was talking to a guy on the T2 owners club stand yesterday who had a set of steelies powder coated and they chipped them twice putting tyres on.

Mondeo thing was a bit cheeky, but he's new to the whole VW thing and doesnt realise yet :lol: it was actually his first VW show and I had to talk him into going :shock:

We'll forgive him this once tell him :x
Have you got any of that red left mate just in case :shock:

Mark6455 said:
89Rallye said:
Mark6455 said:
20th july to 23rd

We'll forgive him this once tell him :x
Have you got any of that red left mate just in case :shock:

8) If they do chip them just get them fitted and we'll touch them up with the tyres on.

Failing that i've always got that green, you know it makes sense ;)

Latest posts