Dubs at the Beach

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dylan F

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone else heading down to a hopefully sunny Paignton for this one?

Its my first time at this show but I'm told its a good one.

Dylan

We're going. In newquay for the week before so we're heading over on the friday afternoon.

yep,were planning to be there on the sunday,is there an earlybay lineup ? or do the organisers park you where they want ??

Are you guys going for the whole weekend or just for the sunday?

dont forget you need to be at the seafront by 11.30 this year!

If your going down for the sunday maybe I could meet you on the way
down for a mini early bay cruise to the beach :p

If your going for the weekend ill hope to meet someof you there

let me know
cheers

There is no organised area for earlybay, unless you have already prebooked this, either for camping or for the sunday. If you want to camp together, the field is plenty big enough to organise yourseleves or you could try getting hold of the campsite organisers through the website,email, or on the phone full details here http://www.dubsatthebeach.co.uk. If you want to do a lineup on the sunday and are camping over the weekend try to leave together on the sunday and arrive together (i know easier said than done), but I'll have a chat and see if I can get a space reserved if you can let me know definate numbers that will be attending on sunday as space is very limited this year, will need info asap Tuesday at the latest

Nigel

we are camping three earlys one split one t25,one will be there in the morning

rich

YOU GUYS BETTER BE COMING ;)

im one of the organisers so want to see as many earlybays there as possible.

ill prolly be on the gate friday/saturday as im the show and shine judge on sunday - so pm me your bribes ;)

if you see a tall lanky git on the gate say hi to pinhead and you wont miss th stripes on the bus ;)

see you all here :D

remember get to paignton seafront before 11:30am on sunday to avoid being turned away

pinhead

Loaded and ready to leave Bristol at 2ish

Arrival time will be subject to the M5 traffic!!

Can't wait :D

im probably gonna head down from exeter on the sunday morning....so if there is an earlybay line up... i'll be there! :mrgreen:

Wow,

Great family feel to the camping area and the show was 'well chilled' and well organised.

The bands were good and the cruise over to the seafront was imense.

The sun shone 8) and we had a great day on sunday, somethin about having your bus and cooking bacon rolls by the Beach!!

Fnished the day with fish & Chips on the green then a lesuirely drive home. :D

We had a great time too. It was a perfect end to a week travelling around the south west. Really noticed all the extra touches by the organisers too. Like the constant refilling of loo rolls, advising people of whats happening and when.

The sunday was brilliant a brilliant climax to the show. I don't think i've seen so many vans etc on a cruise before. The weather couldn't have been better, just a bit gutted we had to leave early.

Always next year.

A big thank you to all those involved from me and mine.

I'll get some pics up later.

Latest posts