DubsattheCastle 19-21 July EarlyBay Club Camping Thread!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
simo said:
sparkywig said:
simo said:
Pete Toffo24 having a bit of trouble :lol:

:lol:

Tell us more.

You know the rule - what happens in Wales stays in Wales :lol:

Well what a brilliant brilliant weekend !!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We all get on like a house on fire,,,, THEN you go and call Pete (Toffo) a Whale,, how very dare you :evil: ;) :lol:
As always, a fantastic event and superbly organised again, with a few little touches that just made us all feel a bit more special with our Early Bay VIP camping. Any one that runs a show could benefit from seeing how its done to perfection plus :mrgreen: The weather was also organised to a tee just to put the iceing on a very nice cake indeed. All the Early Bayers did themselves proud in all the departments that mattered, the VIP area was run meticulously, some of the guys had brought their wonderfull dogs with them, some of the guys had vans so shiny I was afraid to walk past them :shock: Some of the camp had trailers, some had awnings, some just had their vans. The shining of the busses was done to perfection,the Early Bay display was absolutely superb,I excelled in eating and drinking :lol: Wiggy is soley responsible for the apple shortage in the UK ;) And I could be the mystery lumberjack :mrgreen: I won`t say too much more about the show because there were a few people that missed out on it and I don`t want to rub in salt :lol: But as soon as the tickets go on sale,, best get them sorted :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Again,,Again,,Again :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

It's All lies ......honest. I could have stayed inder the towel forever that morning... Just the job for sorting head out ...dunk yer head!

Thanks Si... Thought I had kept this one on the down low :D

Whale !!!!... :lol:

Still our fave show by a country mile .. Great bunch of EB'ers, beautiful location and well run show (thanks to Dave for crates if beers Saturday night).
Thanks all for the push as we broke down on arrival .. a minor blip and travelled to Cornwall trouble free :) see you next time!!

Just like to say me and the boys had a cracking time(apart from me telling them to pack it in!!!!) cost me two hoodies and icecreams, kids eh! :lol: :lol:
Nice to meet you guys and put faces to names Justin,Brett (hope the dogs better),Ozzie,Toffo,Sparkywig,Mrs Hoskins and all the rest,appologies if i forgot anyone.

Looking ahead is Busfest gonna have an EB line up on saturday or is that out of our hands?

Regards.

Sharky.

Right Guys ,,, if any of you fancys a Free weekend Next Year ;)

I Need Marshalls for friday only helping me parking the campers up,in each Field
it will be a 4 hours shift and you get 2 free Adult tickets ,,,, so if you fancy it give me a shoot ;)

Dave

This is the first chance I've had to get on here since the weekend and I must say this is the best show of the year by far me and Rachel had a great time. It was nice to meet some new faces and see the old ones.

A big thanks to Scottie for letting us crash his area for a take away picnic awesome !!

I also made a new mate Titus the best golden retriever I've ever seen.

Sunday night was a blast, this is mine and Rachels fave night. What a great place to have such a great show, Dave you've done yourself proud again. We will be there next year for sure.

Good times :D :D

is said:
Right guys no its a long time off ,,, :lol: But if you want to work a few hours on the friday for a free weekend then
Pm ,,,, ;)
Is it going to clash with bug jam again?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

is said:
Whit said:
is said:
Right guys no its a long time off ,,, :lol: But if you want to work a few hours on the friday for a free weekend then
Pm ,,,, ;)
Is it going to clash with bug jam again?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

DATC 2014 Will be 18th-19th-20th July ;) if that helps

In the diary. :)

Latest posts