DubsattheCastle 19-21 July EarlyBay Club Camping Thread!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
faux said:
Don't forget the Earlybay line up on Saturday. Please support us if you are using the Earlybay camping.

Jon

It's all in hand Jon, I got rattle cans today so will put a fresh coat of (badly matched) paint over the rust tomorrow :)

is said:
No Hockup Sorry bud maybe next year but a jeni is ok ;)

Not if you're parked up next to me.....

Harry UK said:
faux said:
Don't forget the Earlybay line up on Saturday. Please support us if you are using the Earlybay camping.

Jon

It's all in hand Jon, I got rattle cans today so will put a fresh coat of (badly matched) paint over the rust tomorrow :)

Don't worry about that, stick it next to mine in the line-up. :)
I'm almost packed.

sparkywig said:
Where are you all then ?

;)

Si - no- one there?
I was gonna set off shortly but traffic at my end is a nightmare, m25 closed inboth directions etc etc :cry: if i leave much later i wouldnt roll in till 10-11 pm'ish
New schedule is now departing 5am :shock: and try and get round and clear of the city before the main rush hour eta now 10am hopefully ;)

Sparks is gonna run out of booze before show even starts arriving so early!!

Scott's arriving friday 11am, we'll be more like 3pm.

come on then.....what's it like down there??

aiming to get there at 10 am saturday for the day with kids in-tow. :roll:

Home after another cracking weekend in Caldicot.
Nice to meet some new faces and catch up with some old ones.
Just a few pics, was too busy drinking and talking bollocks to take any more. :D

Got there late Thursday morning and set up with a load of Year 6s from the local school having a picnic in the field.

One of the lads came over a gave me a picture he'd just drawn,

and a few minutes later one of the teachers asked if some of children could have a look round and chat about the bus.
Just as Kurt Cobain started singing "Rape Me"..... :lol:

Later Friday evening, camp earlybay.

ozziedog's new paint scheme

Saturday's line-up

Not up to faux's standards, but after HarryUK worked out what "left hand down" meant we got there...... :lol:

Stunning location, great company, brill weather = superb weekend. Few more pics
165e53c9924306145a4ca03a8841391c_zps57afcb36.jpg

14e0687d5c29495b27be588e21cf3f8d_zps882d2015.jpg

d15e7fd973749ff1e009fa409cdd1f33_zps8f822cdb.jpg

Ozzies new paint scheme including woolfie
cf22405fbbe74dfbbf5d1cd2c88f802c_zps83eff015.jpg

Steve, s stunner
b696be91f1c132d2d16e81c9724278f3_zpsce1da21b.jpg

And the back drop to it all
7ec4c2ca0d17e8a474d34a8a7664a226_zpsc8e87116.jpg

5fd3c753afd23549633bff914a4cbb0d_zps5bec346a.jpg

b12e33d43c975257612009302ff495f1_zpsefd74f2a.jpg

Yeah I'm not at all jealous :evil: Still not managed to get to this yet, was hoping to this year but Hannah had to work. Next year hopefully!

My first event as an owner, and nice to finally meet u mr wig........if I had known u were a student of the liquid apple,and had supplies I would have stayed longer :lol:

thanks also to sharkey, the man with the two terriers, and the couple( black early) who allowed me to take measurements of their porche seats......good to meet you all.

How is it that I can fit an engine....but i cant put two 1£ stickers on without getting them back to front.......they look great....from inside the bus........bugger...............but they are stayin :oops:

Dave

Had a great day Saturday met some of you. :D
Book me in for the weekend next year. :D
Well done on the award! 8)

Another great turnout I thought, well done organisers, and nice to meet you EBers 8)

Nothing really to add on the picture front......

Latest posts