Dufreeze at Stafford

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goose

Reaction score
Hi there, anyone going to Dubfreeze next sunday, its our first time visit and really looking forward to it. Our van Goose is being fully restored so we have to use a much lesser vehicle, hope to find a few bargains for his bottom drawer.

Im going....if I can sort out what the horrible knocking noise under the floor that developed in the van yesterday ...but I'll go anyway....I'll be a black Passat estate or a lurid blue and white EB with ALFIE across the back....

We will be going to dubfreeze in our Previa which is sign written with Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers, metalic blue hope to catch up with some of you. i have attached a piccie of our goose being towed by the Previa it is taken on the actual day we brought him home, he is in paint panels the lot
DSCN1394.jpg
[/img]

Will be going in the bus if the wet stuff stays away :wink: and if that fuel leak has been sorted like i think i've sorted it, hopefully :roll: . Have fitted a diesel heater too, so should be warm this time too 8)

il be there but in my t4
100_0096.jpg

as my bay requires new seals and winscreen and its a long way from scotland when all the windows leak .if any of you spot me please say hello

Ill be in the Squareback, as long as the weather isnt real bad.

I'll be going up in the Bay. I have a tiny list to get the beetle road worthy again!!!

CornwallSummer2007024.jpg

P1020002-1.jpg

Well ok maybe a hugely largely massive list!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :wink: thats a big list!

goose said:
We will be going to dubfreeze in our Previa which is sign written with Bromsgrove Auto Trimmers, metalic blue hope to catch up with some of you. i have attached a piccie of our goose being towed by the Previa it is taken on the actual day we brought him home, he is in paint panels the lot
DSCN1394.jpg
[/img]

Bit off topic i know - Goose, have you ever made any canvas pick up tonneau covers? i'm wanting one for my splitty(sorry :shock: ) crew cab - any idea how much one would be?

Cheers
Chris

oldschool71 said:
I'll be going up in the Bay. I have a tiny list to get the beetle road worthy again!!!

CornwallSummer2007024.jpg

andy, left u a message mate

need something collecting, fancy some petrol money and a hitcher :wink:

P1020002-1.jpg

Well ok maybe a hugely largely massive list!!!!!!

We can do everything internally from your floor to your roof- trimming wise, but it does help if you have a floor and a roof to start with, by the way like the van.

Latest posts