• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DYNAMO + STAND - BOSCH 38 AMP

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUSTYLEE

Reaction score
Removed from my 68 bay, thought it was faulty so fitted alternator conversion, still have problem so working fine.... costly conversion as still have fault!!!!!!!!! doh!!!!! Stand is OG. 8)

Have found backing plates too will include if interested VGC

Yeh, sad I know but can I have a pic, rebuilding a 67 and not sure if they were different to later, is the dynamo the longer one too.
Would you trade?

Ron

Hi Ron, ill send some pics tomorrow if thats cool, i am sure it will fit a 67 but look for yourself at the pics ill send. I am currently selling my bay so dont really want/ need any VW parts, what do you have in mind for trade? Matt. :) any chance of sending me your email address to send the pics to as i cant figure out how to post pics on here.... :oops: Cheers, Matt.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

STILL FOR SALE, ANY OFFERS CONSIDERED.

HAS TO GO ;)

Latest posts