• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay/Dormobile Shelf, cooker, roof trim, bits - Pics.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobert

Reaction score
Few early bay and Dormie bits below. Any offers considered as just clearing out space:

Dormobile side roof trim (sides of headlining (where the interior lights fit)and the plastic around the edges of the roof opening:
11052008078.jpg

IMDU worked a few years ago wheni was on my bus:
11052008083.jpg

Early bay gear shifter and plate. Came of my 70 Dormobile:
11052008087.jpg

2 Dormobile Buddy Seat Fixing brackets (I's like a tenner for these, can be posted easily):
11052008091.jpg

SOLD - Original DOrmobile roof vent. Needs cleaning up and painting but solid:
11052008094-1.jpg

SOLD - Dormobile cooker and seat back. Missing the grill pan and metal pan rest but does work. Also has the seat back insert with drop down tray:
11052008096-1.jpg

12052008102.jpg

Early bay rear valance. Seen better days and has a couple of patches on it but better than some i've seen:
12052008104.jpg

Just found the Condiment shelf as well. Worn on the edge and has tape on it but other than that it's ok. Never see these come up for sale - £25 ono

DSC00320.jpg

Would also be interested in the roof bits, plastic edge trim only as I think one of mine got snapped in the removal process so could do with a spare.....

Where are you and could you sell the one if No6 doesn't need it....

Hi, i'm in Devon. Ten mins north of Exeter. What are you prepared to pay for the roof trims?

I've said this on every forum going, but I'm hoping to have the Dormy cooker, at Bristol Volksfest if possible. :lol:

Ta,
Jim.

Tofufi said:
I've said this on every forum going, but I'm hoping to have the Dormy cooker, at Bristol Volksfest if possible. :lol:

Ta,
Jim.

Tis yours, dont worry I wont sell it twice :)

Silver Camper said:
2 Dormobile Buddy Seat Fixing brackets- First dibs please? You have PM.

Not got a PM but they are yours for a tenner plus postage and packing (£2) or you can pick them up.

bobert said:
Hi, i'm in Devon. Ten mins north of Exeter. What are you prepared to pay for the roof trims?

I've got all the bits already, but mine are pretty ropey and I'm not sure how well they would survive if/when I replace my canvas. So I'm happy for you to let 71 have them if he wants them.

It's all a bit academic unless we can get together some time - the items wouldn't post sensibly. Are you planning to go to Stonor or Bristol ?

no 6 said:
bobert said:

I've got all the bits already, but mine are pretty ropey and I'm not sure how well they would survive if/when I replace my canvas. So I'm happy for you to let 71 have them if he wants them.

It's all a bit academic unless we can get together some time - the items wouldn't post sensibly. Are you planning to go to Stonor or Bristol ?

Nope but some of my club are going to Bristol so could get them there.

Your PM is sitting in my outbox....don't know how to make it go off! :? Was just asking where to send the money to....

I am still interested in the trim as posted on VZi if they are still available.

I can pay upfront, if you don't mind holding on to them for a while.

Hi I would be interested in any Dormobile parts that you have left,let me know what you have i will send a pm
Cheers Dean

Hello to everyone who has PM'd me. Been away for a week so apologies for the lack of a response. Cant seem to get the PM's in my outbox to go. ANy advice? Or PM me your email addresses.

hi can you give me a call about your bay shelf please on 01869 246 538 cheers robins828

Latest posts