• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay for sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzlightyear

Reaction score
Hi

Please see details of 'Rosie' - a beautiful example of an early bay, imported from Arizona and completely rust free, she has been a cherished member of our family for 7 years, having completely renovated her - mechanically and body. I am looking for the right person or family to sell to.

As you can see Rosie is a lovely bus, she is 100% reliable, has been thoroughly restored, repainted, re-wired and fitted out for family holidays. Most importantly, she is a very rare low light, crescent air intake model with original 1600 cc running gear [not fast!].

If you would like to learn more, please contact me. Thank you.

Peter

Hi Clem,

Thank you for enquiring about my bus. I would like £22k for her, this will include many accessories as well as a really nice awning.

Regards Pete.

Hi Clem,

Thank you for enquiring about my bus. I would like £22k for her, this will include many accessories as well as a really nice awning.

Regards Pete.

I think it was more a reminder to put a price on your ad' Pete. Nice bus though. GLWS.

Latest posts