• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay front seats wanted.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adski

Reaction score
Pair of front seats needed. Any one got a pair they'd like to sell? Cheers :D

I have a lovely pair in fab condition that'll be up for grabs as soon as I have located a replacement set....... Hopefully not too long if you can wait?

I can wait a while. Let me know when they're available.
How much do you want for them?

Mines a doormobile but the seat was tack-welded in place rather than left to tilt.....

Seats covered in grey and the covering is pretty much unmarked! Really nice. Unsure of a price, make me a fair offer and they're yours.

Currently trying to source a replacement set then they're ready to go. Can be viewed in Colchester or alternatively I'll aim to get a couple of pictures taken Sunday if poss.

I don't need the cooker under the seat, so presumed that any early bay passenger seat would fit. Am I wrong?

pics of seats would be good if you get a chance CockneyPlayboy. cheers

Clifford said:
I don't need the cooker under the seat, so presumed that any early bay passenger seat would fit. Am I wrong?

If you are not installing the cooker, then any will fit. you should just check you still have the brackets on the bodywork to hold the original seat.

wilgartw said:
Clifford said:

If you are not installing the cooker, then any will fit. you should just check you still have the brackets on the bodywork to hold the original seat.

cheers wilgartw

Clifford said:
wilgartw said:
Clifford said:

cheers wilgartw

oh yes, you also need to unscrew the backrest catch and turn it the other way up.

I am heading to the workshop tonight so hopefully tomorrow morning I can upload some nice pics of them.

Cheers
Paul

SEATS1.jpg

Here you go! Sorry pictures not the best but taken with a camera phone last night. The grey covering is in great condition, no rips could just benefit from a good clean and coating with protectant. May give them a going over if I get time but they are great seats.

Latest posts