• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

early bay goodies

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bayview

Reaction score
Land of long white cloud (NZ) formerly Northallert
The shed is creeking under the pressure of spares of spares. Managed to wade in and rescue the following goodies. Can take further picutres if needed. Will be away from a computer for a week from this Friday so apologies in advance for any delay in responding.

svg1140949.jpg
deluxe clock which was apparently in working order when sold to me - will check. In good overall condition but there is somesurface rust. £25 SOLD

ukb1140950.jpg
deluxe belt line trim. All there if I can find the bit that goes between the cab door and sliding door. Good condition with limited pitting and a couple of dents. £100 seems to be the going rate. SALE PENDING

cyn1140952.jpg
Oil bath air filter for desert condition buses. From a splitty I think 1-2 inches of air breather part cut but should affect use. £15

uag1140958.jpg
Two steering wheels - one ropey one in good condition. Both part no. 211415.651 D which as thosewho have tried to find them will know are v.rare. Someone might want to revieve the knackerd one (£5) the other is smart apart from a couple of chips arounfd the hub and a hairline crack to back. £30
SALE PENIDING

aic1140994.jpg
Doormobile passenger seat - the one that has a cooker in theback (not there). Good size tear on the vinyle.£5

wel1140995.jpg
1973> indicator. Doesn't like turning left if I remember - pops out. £5

yrn1134713.jpg
Middle row of seats for a LHD microbus. Good condition. £20

jft1140957.jpg
Runners for an early drivers seat?. £5

dql1140953.jpg
SPlash guards for rear early bay. Good condition. £20 SOLD

omm1140955.jpg
Vent trim from the daskboard. £10

aps1140956.jpg
Glass for front cab door. None opening quarterlights. £10

atl1140951.jpg
Seats taken out of an early bay. In good overall shape with some tears along the seams - need recovering. Save them from the tip. £15

Also have a few carbs and early bay indicator stalks - details to follow. Cheers Tim

yji1141138.jpg

afo1141139.jpg

Original heat exchangers for a beetle. Were on my Oz bus but not fully fitted. The lever mechanism would need adjusting to fit a bay. My van is always tucked away until Spring so decided not to bother sorting out, fitted repro's instead. Definetly VW given weight and number of fins. Some oil on them but otherwise perfect. £100 seems to be going rate for these hard to find originals. SOLD

Ok thanks but I already haver one in poor condition
Cheers
Jamo :lol:

Latest posts