Early Bay is back!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..yes its been wierd not having my little 'baby' around - thanks to Johnny for all the hard work to get it sorted, I know what hes been up against !

Agree not bad over there on TLB .. (apart from al those funny high-up front lights !! )

Great news, well done and thanks.

It has however allowed me to do my Xmas shopping and some work on the bus, so it did have a plus side.. :lol:

Foggy, now where are the pictures of your new bus? :)
:lol:

:worship: all hail the all seing all knowing boffins of e.b well done to everyone that helped to put us back on line :D . ...and for those of you that strayed into the path of temptation that is L.B :evil: (there ive said it) :satanlook: there is no salvation ..and the eternal flames of vw hell shall burn out youre points.. and your push rod tubes shall leak for evermore :lol: :lol: i never even looked on there ...honest :jesus: and if you believe that well youll believe anything.... :50:

good work getting the site back online, saturday night during the X Factor was hell with no Earlybay to immerse myself in

Pete

petegee56 said:
good work getting the site back online, saturday night during the X Factor was hell with no Earlybay to immerse myself in

Pete

Pete

Im feeling your pain fella. Thank the lord the show has now finished!

petegee56 said:

Pete

Pete

Feeling your pain......thank the lord the shite has now finished!

67westy said:
Glad I could help and that you got it sorted in the end Johnny. The offer of help is still there if you need it during the move

Adam

Fucking great work fella, a massive easy style man hug coming your way im afraid! :mrgreen:
5_seconds_hug_by_bad_blood.gif

Pete B said:
OH -MY -GOD!!!! How good is it to have EB back again??!!!
Was like a lost soul until those very kind folk at TLB took me under their collective wing along with other displaced EB deciples. They were very kind and friendly, I shall be visiting them on a regular basis from now on.
They are good folk with nice VW's and take far too much flak. Those rear lights are not that big really and are a nice uniform shape, flows with the shape of the panel. The built in reversing lights have to be a bonus on the safety side of things, as are the front indicators, what with them being right up at eye level, no one's going to miss them. And just imagine how much more protection those big bumpers provide compared to those of the prototype vehicles. The colour schemes are more adventurous too, a prototype could never look so good in that rarely seen but classic combination of brilliant white over tangerine orange, subtly blended with shades of rot (thats rust, not German for red) along the edges....
All joking and ridicule aside, it is a good site with very good people aboard and hope that should the worst happen, we could make them as welcome as they did us.
Love and hugs all round. :D
Hi just popped in to see that you oldie's are settling back in alright - nice remarks Pete , thanks( not too sure about the rot it thogh :D ) will pop in occasionally to see your all ok , oh and remember - if ya need anything

Pete B said:
OH -MY -GOD!!!! How good is it to have EB back again??!!!
Was like a lost soul until those very kind folk at TLB took me under their collective wing along with other displaced EB deciples. They were very kind and friendly, I shall be visiting them on a regular basis from now on.
They are good folk with nice VW's and take far too much flak. Those rear lights are not that big really and are a nice uniform shape, flows with the shape of the panel. The built in reversing lights have to be a bonus on the safety side of things, as are the front indicators, what with them being right up at eye level, no one's going to miss them. And just imagine how much more protection those big bumpers provide compared to those of the prototype vehicles. The colour schemes are more adventurous too, a prototype could never look so good in that rarely seen but classic combination of brilliant white over tangerine orange, subtly blended with shades of rot (thats rust, not German for red) along the edges....
All joking and ridicule aside, it is a good site with very good people aboard and hope that should the worst happen, we could make them as welcome as they did us.
Love and hugs all round. :D
Hi just popped in to see that you oldie's are settling back in alright - nice remarks Pete , thanks( not too sure about the rot bit though :D ) will pop in occasionally to see your all ok , oh and remember - if ya need anything

easy said:
67westy said:
Glad I could help and that you got it sorted in the end Johnny. The offer of help is still there if you need it during the move

Adam

Fucking great work fella, a massive easy style man hug coming your way im afraid! :mrgreen:
5_seconds_hug_by_bad_blood.gif

I might have to go into hiding :msn4:

Well done for getting EB back up and running. :mrgreen: There was one advantage of having no EB.... I got most of my Christmas preparations done in record time, with few distractions! :lol:

I did wonder where everybody had got to, and I'd not thought of looking on TLB forum, but I'll know for next time! :D

Thankyou very much, lifes not worth livin without Early Bay, good to be back :p

Well done to those who got it all up n running again, you ARE puter Gods 8) .
Been on TLB for a while now and is a good place to go. Was Amazed to see the amount of EB members to register :shock: .
Cheers to Hailfrank and co for making all the Earlybay refugees welcome.
Although i have my doubts there gonna let us forgett this one :mrgreen:
Thanks again for working so hard to get the Greatest forum ever back up n running.

Rich 8)

Hoosier said:

Rich 8)

im afraid to go over there incase i get a roasting :lol:

it happens unfortunately, but we have big plans for the new year with a new server and forum software which should make things alot faster and more stable.

Johnny said:
Hoosier said:

Rich 8)

im afraid to go over there incase i get a roasting :lol:

it happens unfortunately, but we have big plans for the new year with a new server and forum software which should make things alot faster and more stable.

Johnny you'd be more than welcome to pop into TLB, as is everyone else off here (we'd go easy we promise) :D

horray! and i thought it was just mine that had gone tits up, and wouldnt let me access EB as usual :lol:

Latest posts