• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay LHD Throttle kits ....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
butty have you the rhd kits made now ? or am i not reading the thread right :lol:

Couldn't resist. I keep coming back looking at this so have taken the plunge on the website ..... Seems daft not too. :lol:

Bobster said:
Couldn't resist. I keep coming back looking at this so have taken the plunge on the website ..... Seems daft not too. :lol:

Mine arrived today .... how quick !!! Looks great although I'll have to wait till I get the bus out of storage next year before fitting now :(

Ok RHD peeps if your interested i need a photo of directly underneath your original kit and its year , just a shot from under the hole in the floor at the pedal end .

Just like this .
Also if you can let me know if you have the forked chassis or just 2 chassis rails that would be great aswell , although photo should help me recognise what you have .

Cheers guys and gals ...

Bobster said:
Bobster said:

Mine arrived today .... how quick !!! Looks great although I'll have to wait till I get the bus out of storage next year before fitting now :(

That's great, can't wait for mine to arrive :D
(how long will it take approx to arrive in Holland ???)

Been shouting to fast.

Just received this afternoon, and it's looking really great, piece of art kraftwork.
And also do like the stickers that came with it :D

Just got around to fitting this and although I haven't had the bus out on the road yet it feels like a significant difference! So much more responsive.

Look forward to taking it out for a run!! :D

Will be trading at dubfreeze and will have rhd lhd kits there ready to go if you want one and are unsure if it will fit then just get a photo from directly underneath the hole in the floor and I will be able to tell .

Hi
does anyone know if there should be a grommet in the hole where the accelerator cable passes through at the peddle end of the bus?
I've seen the rollers for the fan shroud but nothing for the other end.
Thanks
Mike

Latest posts