• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay Martin Walter Dormobile Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robinparker

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the group and I'm keen to jump ship from Latebay.com! Set my heart on a Dormobile after several happy years with a late Devon. Any help and advice would be welcome
Robin

Hi Robin, welcome to the forum!

Great choice a Dormy! Only slight downside is how high up the bed is and thus how close to the roof you are! Otherwise really light and airy with the roof lights and vents and stacks of head room when roof up.

You don't say how much you are looking to spend but there is a real beauty on ebay now ( not mine or anything to do with me!)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Baywindow-T2-campervan-1969-Dormobile-1-owner-60k-unspoilt-and-original-/251333572291?pt=UK_Campers_Caravans_Motorhomes&hash=item3a84a5f6c3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good luck with your search

Thanks for this, you state all the reasons why I'm so keen. I'll follow up the e bay link. Thanks again Faveson
R

Robinparker said:
Thanks for this, you state all the reasons why I'm so keen. I'll follow up the e bay link. Thanks again Faveson
R

My Dormobile is for sale on here. All original Dormobile interior parts present. Give me a call if interested.#

Dave

Robinparker said:
Hi all, I'm new to the group and I'm keen to jump ship from Latebay.com! Set my heart on a Dormobile after several happy years with a late Devon. Any help and advice would be welcome
Robin

Good Choice! :)
In my opinion they are by far the best conversion!....Good Luck!

Latest posts