• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Overiders £95 Posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ddffrost

Reaction score
Hi,

Like the titale says complete set of four overiders for sale without rubbers but you can get these from Carole on here or a few other places for about £35 I think.

I'll post pics tonight but there in a sort of off yellow colour with some pitting but over all decent condition wouldnt take much to sand em down and paint white or what ever colour you like.

£95 posted.

Dave

DSC00893.jpg

DSC00897.jpg

DSC00895.jpg

Hi Dave,

What is happening about the repro's. Are you still looking at these or not bothering.

Cheers.

Were still waiting to see if we can get a better price but the problem we have is that we'd have to sell at least 20 sets to make it worth while and i'm not sure we'd be able to cos it would seem there is still a ok supply of these coming in from the states unlike the z hinges which are almost impossible to find.

The last time i asked we only got about 5 interested people.

If we can get more interest i'd be willing to fork out the tooling expense but after the hinges which we pretty much broke even on i'd have to be sure we could get enough orders in the first place.

£85 posted need some dollars people come on thought these where the must have this year!

Latest posts