• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay panel van £3000

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, welding wise it needs a battery tray, small bit on both cab floors and the worse bit is its had the rear arches cut (why did they always like doing this in the USA?!?) i have new panels to do this.
The van was originally blue and has been converted to a walk through.
The chassis is like new and the rest of the van underneath is rot free.

The engine and box are out to do the gear selector rod bushes etc.

The new parts that come with the van is £600 worth so is quite a long list so best to call if you want to know.
Its also got a new starter motor and new dizzy with electronic ignition.

Stil For Sale??

bhttp://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=51184e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Would this be of Any Interest to You??

No Worries if Not All the best Nick

Hi all, need this gone so new price of £3000 with all the new parts I have (£500 worth) was £3500.
So your technically getting an early bay panel van for £2600.

No offers please at this price.

Hiya - back in April the engine/gearbox was out to do the selectors etc; - what is the current status on that (back in and running?), where are you located please ....Tar -JIM.

bermuda blue said:
Hiya - back in April the engine/gearbox was out to do the selectors etc; - what is the current status on that (back in and running?), where are you located please ....Tar -JIM.

For the price im selling it at its still basically the same as it was in april..... if it was all up together and running I would be asking 5k for it but I just don't have the time and need the space.
It will be a roller, cant see the point of fitting the engine as the battery tray still needs doing and it will be easier if left out.

Chertsey surrey.

Cheers Paul.

Latest posts