• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay rubber overrider RUBBERS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought a set of these, very impressed:) it would be nice if everything was made to this standard :)

hi, i'm new to the forum. are you still doing the overrider rubbers? as i would like a pair if poss.
cheers, dave :D

These have been on the back burner for a while , been busy with othe stuff !

I will have availability from next week as im making 6 sets

Unfortunately slight price increase. £37.50 pair and £75 set of 4 due to material price increase ....still massively cheaper than anyone else and still only available from me ..

Purpledog07 I'll,post your out first ..

lhu128l said:
These have been on the back burner for a while , been busy with othe stuff !

I will have availability from next week as im making 6 sets
The
Unfortunately slight price increase. £37.50 pair and £75 set of 4 due to material price increase ....still massively cheaper than anyone else and still only available from me ..

Purpledog07 I'll,post your out first ..

The rubbers arrived today, I missed the post yesterday. Excellent fit, excellent finish, just perfect. Highly recommended.
Cheers Steve. :)

still do these and have some ready to post out ..

£75 posted set of 4 with all hardware

lhu128l said:

Hi

I'm new on here. Ive registered specifically to get in touch with you.
I think I want a pair of these but have a few questions and haven't figured out to PM yet?

Please get in touch

Kind regards
James

Tbuk1981 said:
lhu128l said:

Hi

I'm new on here. Ive registered specifically to get in touch with you.
I think I want a pair of these but have a few questions and haven't figured out to PM yet?

Please get in touch

Kind regards
James

hey James, click on the username highlighted blue and you should see an option to contact/ send private message.
g

I still do these . I know others do as well , maybe even cheaper but these are much nicer ....

Latest posts