• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay rubber overrider RUBBERS

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 sets available , trying to talk JK into stocking them over there more expensive inferior ones in there preservation parts :lol: :lol:

How much to send a pair to Holland ??
(Or maybe by Stena line via my brother who works on the Stena Transporter ;) )

I have posted a lot to holland ,I will get a price and get back to you ....

I just received the rubbers today. Thanks for the quick delivery!
The rubbers are good quality. ;)

Not sure if its been asked but can you make them for the shorter type of overiders?

It's been asked and unfortunately they would be too expensive to make as I have only ever been asked once before , you probably will find a similar size from a different car ?

just doing a load of Late ones and should have some early ones mid next week

steve

Great can you sort me an early set as soon as to can. Let me know about payment details and I will give you my address.

Cheers
Fred

Rubbers delivered thanks.

Could you/someone tell me what are the size of the coach bolts that secure the overriders to the bumper. I have a set of original ones but each one had a thread welded on as opposed to a bolt. Now that I have removed them, cleaned them and stripped them prior to spraying I want to use proper bolts.

Much appreciated.

Fred

An EB set for me too please!

If you send me a PM confirming payment details I'll get the funds to you ASAP....

Cheers,

Steve

Latest posts