early bay sink price ??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junglemod

Reaction score
is this the highest youve seen payed for a sink ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Original-1970-Westfalia-VW-bay-camper-Fridge-sink-unit_W0QQitemZ250393744537QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Campervan_Caravan_Accessories?hash=item250393744537&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:shock: I would hope to buy a whole interior for that price. :shock:

I could maybe understand if it was in perfect condition and an early 68/69.

But hey if two people want it then ebay is good for the seller.

i recall seeing one piece of tupperware, OGee westy green basin that sold for over $1000. That is pricey for just the sink unit, I wonder if the buyer stumped up :?

My mate Wally has one of these due for sale. He'd better get his new one sorted to keep the champers chilled!

Clem said:
My mate Wally has one of these due for sale. He'd better get his new one sorted to keep the champers chilled!
hi mate . any idea on how much hes after for it as a mate in work with a 71 is on the lookout and was one of the bidders on that auction ? cheers steve

junglemod said:
Clem said:
hi mate . any idea on how much hes after for it as a mate in work with a 71 is on the lookout and was one of the bidders on that auction ? cheers steve

About £360 now! ;)

Ill ask ... hes putting a correct 69 in his van so the 70/1 one will be spare.

i know its not org....but thats closer to the right price surly???????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&item=120398735765" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

4de8_1.JPG

Thats just a sink top and a couple of door handles really. Id say £20-25 for a sink top and a fiver per handle normally, so its a ,sort of, bargain ..... :shock:

the seller also has a pair of dormi cab seats in his other items if anyone is interested but he probably thinks there worth 500 quid :lol:

Latest posts