• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Tintop Wanted.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielgomez

Reaction score
Hello,a friend of mine is in the market for an early bay tintop.

He's looking for something stock height,stock interior that he can then put his own stamp on.
Patina,dents & bumps not an issue,light projects considered but nothing rotten as hes not handy with a welder.

Cash waiting.

Thank you

Daniel :)

I've got this, freshly imported from CA.
Mostly OG paint. New headliner, bamboo cards, front seats re trimmed. Nice and tidy. Was going to give it re paint but happy to sell as is.

import1.png

import2.png

import4.png

import3-1.png

Pop me an email if he is interested
Deano

One of my customers has this 1971 for sale, no rust, awesome patina he is asking £7999
jamiesbus_zpsd622afa2.jpg

jamiesbus2_zps893a27b5.jpg

total rust free pm for his details.

hello
my name is jamie,i have coming at the end of the month a really cool 1971 tin top baywindow bus with amazing burnt red paint work
super solid from the usa,i have got a add on earlybay,please email your email address and i will send you more photos.
looking for £7999,please call me on 07928533918 for more information or read my add on earlybay under jamie bus
thank you

I've got this for sale if he's after a project, it's a lovely original paint 71' deluxe with great sun bleached patina.

Also if he wanted any welding done on this or any other bus I can arrange it for a realistic hourly rate if he's local to the banbury area.

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=63630" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi I have a 1969 westfallia tin top.compleat with full interia.body in goo condition. Few bumps here and there.run drive no welding required. Every thing works left hand drive Cali import. I drove it in the usa .well worth a look £8500 let me know. Paul

Latest posts