• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Tow Bar +++SOLD++++

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tintintin

Reaction score
This was on the back of my mates '71 bay, but I think it may be for a '69 bus originally ? - just like this one : http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1135216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It tucks nicely away behind the bumper.

P6050018.jpg

P6050019.jpg

£85.00 collect only or I may be able to meet some where ...

.....Alive and Dubbin on Sunday

PM Me ;)

hi

miles an miles away from you are you sure you wont post very very interested

no matter if you wont i understand it can be a pain in the arse

dave :)

I can if you want Dave, I don't know how much it will cost as it's pretty heavy, but if you are happy to pay.

Alternatively I go to Leeds and Birmingham quite regularly and think I'm in Manchester next Thursday and could drop it off in one of my works depots if that helps?

What depots do you work in mate alternately if you could get a price I may pay if your willing to post :)

Cheers

Dave

I could drop off at the following depots:

Nationwide platforms:

Manchester Chaddock Lane, Worsley, Manchester, Lancashire M28 1NP
Derby
Leicester
Leeds
Birmingham (Willenhall , Darleston)
Oldbury,
Milton Keynes,

Let me know

Will.

I'm not sure when I'd be able get to a depot is the only problem I drive a truck for a living an away mon - sat ever week but never no were am going is my only problem

If you could get a rough weight an size I could send a courier if its easier?

Cheers
Dave

Hi Guys,

Sorry to butt in, but if it helps try parcel2go.com for a quote, i use them for most of my larger items that i know the post office will charge a lot for for.

Just a thought.....

HTH

Alistair

Hi Guys,

Sorry to butt in, but if it helps try parcel2go.com for a quote, i use them for most of my larger items that i know the post office will charge a lot for for, probably 6-7 quid i reckon, depending on weight though.

Just a thought.....

Cheers Alistair :D

About 8kgs 93cms x 33 cms

Parcelforce 48 quote £17 for 2 day delivery

Call it £100 all in and I'll sort during the week sometime ;)

PM me if interested

Will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts