Early Bay @ Vanfest -2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluebay

Reaction score
Is there going to be an early bay camping area this year ?.Was wondering as I would like to get my tickets sorted for camping on site as soon as.
Thanks Phil.

has anyone seen the price of this years tickets

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=632534&highlight=super+beetle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

are they taking the pi**!!!???

marcher said:
has anyone seen the price of this years tickets

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/showthread.php?t=632534&highlight=super+beetle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

are they taking the pi**!!!???

This is one of the reasons I will never be going again im afraid :cry:

I thought the prices had remained the same and you just paid extra to see the god awful bands in the marquee?

I'll make my own evening fun :)

So, as far as I can see - £35 per adult, plus £20 per adult to see the entertainment on both nights.

What's the camping like then? I assume there are showers and stuff for those prices? Is it value for money?

Cheers,
Nick

71Westy said:
So, as far as I can see - £35 per adult, plus £20 per adult to see the entertainment on both nights.

What's the camping like then? I assume there are showers and stuff for those prices? Is it value for money?

Cheers,
Nick

Hi Nick

The £20 is to cover the main entertainment marquee only ... there are other smaller halls with alternate music/bands etc that are included in the £35 price. Its just the main marquee you need the 'extra' pass for.

There are permanent showers and toilet blocks. Its no 5 star campsite, but perfectly adequate.

Everyone has an opinion on Vanfest. I say that £35 for a full three days, with camping and entertainment, at the worlds biggest VW transporter event is a chuffing good deal. :)

Clem said:
71Westy said:

Cheers,
Nick

Hi Nick

The £20 is to cover the main entertainment marquee only ... there are other smaller halls with alternate music/bands etc that are included in the £35 price. Its just the main marquee you need the 'extra' pass for.

There are permanent showers and toilet blocks. Its no 5 star campsite, but perfectly adequate.

Everyone has an opinion on Vanfest. I say that £35 for a full three days, with camping and entertainment, at the worlds biggest VW transporter event is a chuffing good deal. :)

i would agree but maybe we could all chip in £20 and give it to the X factor coach driver to crash on the way? :lol:

When we startin the Vanfest list clem?

We had Leon and Si for music last year and didn't go near the "big top" entertainment. Hoping for more of the same this year 8)

ant said:

We had Leon and Si for music last year and didn't go near the "big top" entertainment. Hoping for more of the same this year 8)

I'd go for that too Bro ;) might even bring the Chiminea again :mrgreen:

ant said:

Clubs get 'invited' to camp, I havent had the invite and details yet, when I do, I'll kick things off. Dave told me last year we would be ok again for a plot, so should be cool. We get reinvited on the basis of no trouble and leaving our pitch in the same condition we found it. :)

I think I will have to invoke some sort of system this year to enable application so we arent swamped/abused .... it sounds authoritarian, but an open forum providing this is is open to abuse ... :?

Mo money, mo problems ... or something like that :lol:

We're definately up for this show this year, only managed a day there last year but already booked the time off ready for this year :lol:
Do we book tickets as standard or is there an earlybay discount ;)

Will be there but we'll be in family camping like last year. Think the whole extra £20 is a bit steep but won't miss it as our own entertainment is good enough. Great event though.

Ok, we are off! Same plot as last year but limited spaces Im afraid .... so names onto the list asap please!

Ill confirm payment info shortly, but it will be by Paypal only and will be the ticket price, £35.00, plus a small admin charge, plus the optional entertainment fee as required. Closing date will be end of June, or when spaces allocated.

Clem
Wally
Froggy
bluebay
ant
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was

Please add your name, or let me know if you dont want in, if I've named you. Payment will secure your place once details are confirmed - names added here may not guarantee a spot, this will be confirmed asap.

Thanks, Mike

Clem
Wally
TikiWesty
Froggy
bluebay
ant
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was
EgoTrippin
marcher