Early Bay @ Vanfest -2010

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clem
Wally
TikiWesty
Froggy
bluebay
ant
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was
EgoTrippin
marcher
Leon
Warwick71

Clem
Wally
TikiWesty
Froggy
bluebay
ant
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was
EgoTrippin
marcher
Leon
Warwick71
AxlFoley

Clem
Wally
TikiWesty
Froggy
bluebay
ant
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was
EgoTrippin
marcher
Leon
Warwick71
AxlFoley
Craig Connah

Clem
Wally
TikiWesty
Froggy
bluebay
ant
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was
EgoTrippin
marcher
Leon
Warwick71
AxlFoley
Craig Connah
Karlehsp
Mattmaz

we are up for this one again :D

Clem
Wally
TikiWesty
Froggy
bluebay
ant
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was
EgoTrippin
marcher
Leon
Warwick71
AxlFoley
Craig Connah
Karlehsp
Mattmaz
Grazy
Pete B

Going to try again this year, last time had tickets but a job opportunity arose. Three days camping in Malvern for thirty odd quid or two weeks all expenses paid (working, so good wages too!) in South Africa?? Errrm..... :D

And if we have Leon and Si for musical entertainment, then that will be spot on. 8) 8) 8)

Clem
Wally
TikiWesty
Froggy
bluebay
ant
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was
EgoTrippin
marcher
Leon
Warwick71
AxlFoley
Craig Connah
Karlehsp
Mattmaz
Grazy
Pete B
ooro :D

Vanfest 2010 said:
Clem
Wally
TikiWesty
Froggy
bluebay
ant
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was
EgoTrippin
marcher
Leon
Warwick71
AxlFoley
Craig Connah
Karlehsp
Mattmaz
Grazy
Pete B
ooro

This is the first reserved 20 units - one unit = one van/vehicle but as many passengers as required. Weve been allocated 20 units, so the above is based on the assumption of 20 vans. At this stage that is it, Im afraid .... any names added now are 'on reserve'.

As usual, you can book as many passenger tickets as you require in advance, or they can be paid at the gate, however the driver/vehicle must have a pre booked ticket and club camping pass. I will put up payment details within a day or two, payment asap will be appreciated and no later than Monday June 21st .... thankyou. :)

OK, money time!

Each ticket is £35.00
The additional optional entertainment passes are £15 per person per night, or £20 per person per weekend (or £50 VIP)
Registered post delivery is £2.00 or Special delivery is £5.00 (you can choose).

Please total the amount required and Paypal to myself [email protected]

Please 'gift' the money and include in the details your name, address, username, registration number and mobile number - thank you.

Any further questions please drop me a PM.

Please pay asap .... for my sanity! Thank you!

:mrgreen:

Info is here - http://www.vanfest.org/vanfest-2010-ticket-prices.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Payment sent, cocked up the info bit but think have it sorted now :D (Cheers Clem!)
Let's see what happens this year, there is a possibility of Brazil in September for about 6 weeks, next stage of a job some mates were on last year when I was in SA. Nearly as glamorous as the last few weeks, Wombourne (Black Country), Leicester, Blackpool and, wait for it.... Grimsby! :lol:
Living life on the edge!!!

B****cks been away this week and missed this thread, Clem can you add me to the reserve list please.

Got a trade stand booked but would rather camp with the EB's rather than behind Wyre Hall

Vanfest 2010 said:
Clem
Wally
TikiWesty
Froggy
bluebay - paid
ant - paid
windsurfer
mattd1984
pk1was
EgoTrippin - paid
marcher
Leon - paid
Warwick71
AxlFoley
Craig Connah
Karlehsp
Mattmaz
Grazy
Pete B - paid
ooro

Hi clem,
payment for 2 tickets sent to you just now.

include in the details your name, address, username, registration number and mobile number - thank you.
forgot to you give you me info :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: sorry, i'll pm you with it.

cheers 8)

Latest posts