• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay wanted - 6 - 9k

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonL

Reaction score
I'm looking to return to the early bay scene having had a panel van a few years back. I'm going on a road trip in June so want to get something now so I can prep it all for then

Basically what I'm looking for must have:

- Be on the road, no projects please.
- Long MOT
- Decent engine
- Windows (i.e. not a panel van)
- Solid chassis
- Be within 150 miles of Surrey

Strongly desired:

- Lowered
- Tin top (may consider full length pop tops if nice)

Would like:

- Nice wheels
- Deluxe model

I don't mind having to do work on the interior etc, or a small amount of work here and there, but it must be in a state that it can drive around 1000 miles in a reliable and safe manner.

Let me know what you've got, thanks for reading.

-

I have a UK RHD 71 Devon poptop, I’m the 3rd owner from new; the 1st having owned it for 33 years!! 8)

It was pretty much untouched but looking a little sorry for itself when I bought it, so has since had all the usual rot cut out and replaced with new metal, been resprayed in a cream over dove blue, and fully waxoiled underneath it’s been slightly lowered is running on BRM’s.

It has the original bunks in the roof, and I have put in a double bed, storage, wardrobe and sink/coolbox all from the early Devon era.

This is a not a show bus but it is a good honest, (now) solid RHD early bay. I am looking for offers around £8,800. I/it will be at bustypes the weekend if your around or could take photo’s whilst there if you want to see more.

Andy

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14107" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ive got that i know its not the usual tin top or pop but its alot easier as you dont have to faff around before you pitch up

how about this.

photob.jpg

im after £10000 firm but as there are loads of extras we could do a deal

INTERIOR-Copy.jpg

its rock solid...no rust ATALL!! lowered reupholstered by hand in germany. tax exempt, resprayed has a surfers roofrack , electronic ignition...lot lots more

OVERALLSIDE-Copy.jpg

if you are interested drop me a line [email protected]
the van is located near wokingham.

Latest posts