• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

EARLY BAY WANTED - NO WELDING OR RUST IS A MUST!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sopha77

Reaction score
Hello,

We are looking for an early bay camper. Our main requirement is that there should be little or no rust or need for welding - state or interior or engine is not an issue as we are able to do this ourselves. We want to do work and make it our own as planning to take it on a long trip around Europe - but we dont want to have to start from scratch with the body work.

Would prefer LHD and ideally Devon style pop top or similar - i.e something that pops out of tin roof.

Budget....£0 - £10,000 (obvs depending on condition)

If you spot anything you think might be right please do send me a message.
ta
Sophie

Hi we have a 1968 micobus thats in origanal red paint with no welding being done and none needed ( still has the red paint on the cabfloor :D )
has a few scratches but the bodywork is as factory intended, it came from south africa but was built in germany, origanal rhd walkthrough with origanal interior ?
sorry its a tin top though ? but freshly mot"d and awaiting age related plate
would listen to sensable offers on this and the 71 deluxe we have aswell although the green one will need just a cab floor repair and the sliding door bottom repair aswell as moting and uk registration.

regards
paul

forgot to say give me a call on 07866494683 as don"t get on here as much as I would like

Latest posts