• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay whole rear end Rare piece

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lizeb

Reaction score
Dry rust free import whole Early Bay back end complete cut from rear windows right round to the other side its a solid whole piece.
I will be putting it up for sale on other forums and possibly Ebay.

Sensible offers only please and it is a collect only piece due to its size It is based Nr Mold North Wales.

I bought this piece to sort out the back of my van but i have just sold my van so now not needed.

(please note the crinkle going down the middle is actually paper I have taken this photo off a printed previously folded page as the back end is not so easy to get to at the moment to take a proper picture of it )
PM me if you would like more details.

50396g.jpg

24lq9nn.jpg

got to say, that is a quality cut. ive not seen a complete early rear end cut before. that will be the saviour of someones bus. good luck with the sale. :D

Hi
I will be taking it out of storage on the weekend and will be taking some better hopefully brighter pics of it.
I had an operation last week and haven't been able to lift so I have ad to wait till hubby is off to give me a hand to lift it out so I can take some better pics.
I will also double check its in the same condition as its been in storage to so please come back to see update and more pics on saturday :)

Looking in the region of £650 as its a good piece but buyer will have to collect I don't think royal mail would be to happy with postage of that lol.

Latest posts