Early BAys @ EBI 2

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAS-bus

Reaction score
Spend my weekend at the European Bug In 2 and just want to share some of the EB I spotted at the show.

Attachments

• DSC00484.JPG
    DSC00484.JPG
    56.5 KB
  • DSC00489.JPG
    DSC00489.JPG
    47.8 KB
  • DSC00491.JPG
    DSC00491.JPG
    40.1 KB
And the last one for now.
Feel free to add some more pictures if you have some...

Attachments

• DSC00548.JPG
    DSC00548.JPG
    70 KB
some nice EBs there, im sure its rare to see devons on the continent, were they running uk plates?

the white devon resides in SW London
The owner took the bus on the strip saturday night....did the longest burn-out EVER :shock:
his mate pulled out the engine seal that had caught FIRE :shock:
Then ran a very quick 8th mile 8)
Came back down the track...did another burn-out ...EVEN LONGER :shock:
I hope he found a set of tyres for the trip home

My friend Niels uploaded almost 1000 pics of the Bug-In on his site. :shock: Here are some of the EB's:

IMG_4086.jpg

IMG_4103.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4198.jpg

IMG_4316.jpg

IMG_4343.jpg

IMG_4355.jpg

IMG_4396.jpg

IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

IMG_4417.jpg

:lol:

Loving the red van what wheels does it has on it they look like fuchs crossed with pepper pots of a alfra?

one thing i noticed about all those bays is they are all low...

thats because its the only way to go :D

the red autohaus bay rocked. Spotted it amongst the madness outside the gates on Saturday night. Check the airmighty.com pics for evidence. One of the many highlights from an awesome weekend 8)

There were some sweet rides there indeed.
Greatest show ever I reckon.

The burnout bus was driven by Mark Prosser from Autoteknics.

Ego, I think I said hello to you as I passed you driving into the campsite, I was driving out to go buy more beer! 8)

Damn, his burnout was crazy.
He did it from the stagginglane right tru the pits, curves included. Guess I must have been a rolling burnout for more then 100 meter. Crazy but so sweet...

Ego, I think I said hello to you as I passed you driving into the campsite, I was driving out to go buy more beer! 8)

Yeah me, Clem and Wally passed you on the way in. On our way to steal the Germans camping space (all Clems fault! :lol: )

ddffrost said:
Coolio can you buy them new or are they originals you cant find for shit?

Hey Dave, they aren't too rare and do tend to pop up on eBay every now and then (I have a set of 4). They have a good offset (44mm or more) and look quite cool detailed too. Thing is they're 14" so probably too small for a Porsche 944 disk setup.

babyfuch.jpg

Also, the Autohaus bus is for sale: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=633739

Latest posts